Sunday, October 14, 2007

It continues

I was out this morning after the show and did some more clean-up chores. I pulled out some annuals and yanked the tomatoes and peppers (I know, I know, they still might ripen on the windowsill, but truthfully, I'm tired of tomatoes....). I also planted some tulips and daffs around the veggie garden fence. I only plant Darwin hybrid tulips anymore because I know they will come back year after year. I put in a bunch of orange ones called 'Daydream' and pink ones called 'Pink Impression'. Doug gave me a bag of 'Sir Winston Churchill' daffs, his personal favorite, so I also planted those too.

I still have lots more to go, especially out front. But that's a chore for another day. I hope the weather stays nice for a few more weeks...though we could really use some rain right now.

I'm hoping to get on the ball here soon and start putting some pictures up on this blog. Several folks have asked me via email to include them so they can see what the heck I'm talking about. I'm not very tech savvy, but my husband just showed me how it works so I'll give it a try later this week, promise!

No comments: